How to use our leveling blocks
- Stack the Leveling Blocks up to the desired height and position at the front OR back of the wheels that need to be raised.
- Drive / tow your RV onto the top of your blocks.
- Turn off your engine and set your parking brake (if applicable). If your RV is not level, drive / tow it away from the leveling blocks, turn off your engine and repeat these steps until level.
- DO NOT POSITION THE BLOCKS WHILE ENGINE IS RUNNING OR THE VEHICLE IS IN MOTION. ENSURE THAT ALL PEOPLE ARE STANDING CLEAR OF THE VEHICLE PRIOR TO MOVING ONTO THE BLOCKS.
- Maximum stacking height is not to exceed 5"
- Leveling Blocks are tested and guaranteed up to a maximum weight tolerance of 12,000 lb / 5,443 kg on a smooth level surface. Verify your RV's total weight prior to using the leveling blocks.