Extend the life of your RV’s water heater with an aluminum anode rod. The sacrificial anode rod will preserve the life of your water heater by corroding itself rather than your water heater tank.
- For Suburban style water heaters
- Long lasting aluminum alloy
- Requires a 1 1/8” socket for installation
- 9 1/2" long with 3/4" MPT
Where to buy
- To purchase this product, please visit your local RV Care store.
Experts recommend you check the anode rod’s condition every 3 months that the water heater is in use, and replace it when required. Always carry a spare anode rod to be adequately prepared and protected.